Now, well over seven years have passed, and...there's not a lot to bayridge.com.
- an event calendar that does have some school information on it.
- A Guestbook which seems to be populated by a lot of people who moved to Jersey years ago and who write in to say that they remember the Alpine Theater
- a This Day in History thing that tells me that Oklahoma became a state 47 years ago
- Click onto news, news, news, and you see...nothing
- There are ten old pictures of the neighborhood, which are ok.
That's it? That's it.
Bayridge.com I believe is connected to the Home Reporter newspaper. This newspaper, though small, has some resources and should be able to put out a better website than this. Bay Ridge is a good neighborhood, and it deserves a better website than bayridge.com Even this stinking web site is better!!