July 25, 2006

Vacation Update


OK, here's the arrangement, which has changed from yesterday's plan:

  • Thursday, August 31 fly Continental to Belfast, arriving Friday morning.
  • Tuesday, Sept 5 fly Ryanair Dublin-Marseilles
  • Monday, Sept 11 fly Continental Airlines Milan-Newark

Ireland is familiar and friendly territory, which will be good to revisit. I've never spent much time in the south of France, and look forward to relaxing there and mangling the language at will.

Italy will be a fine bonus. It has been 25 years since I've been there. This will be just a short stay, but I look forward to it. And I've never seen the great city of Milan before. Can't wait.

1 comment:

Antonio from Italy said...

I don't want to spoil your Italian stay, but Milan is not worth visiting at all... It's a busy, hot and sultry city. And there's nothing to see apart from the Duomo (the major Cathedral of the city) under eternal renovations...