- she is now breathing on her own.
- they're unable to do some brain-function tests at present because to do so, they'd have to move her.
Hang in there, Sarah.
I heard the following as of Friday:
- bladder control returning
- there had been concern about her heart, but that has abated-heart seems fine
- some eye response observed
Will pass along additional information when I can.
Sarah Godfrey is a 13 year old girl who was badly injured in an auto accident in Wilkes-Barre, PA exactly one week ago.